INVEST IN SAFETY, IT’S A SAFE INVESTMENT
Reduces the risk of workplace collisions via audio and visual alerts.
Our Proximity Warning System reduces the risk of workplace collisions between pedestrians and vehicles by using a system of audio and visual alerts. Utilizing RF technology, our system is able to precisely measure the distance between pedestrians and people and issue warnings when a collision is imminent, allowing workers to take corrective action.
The Proximity Warning System consists of four separate components:
- Provides proximity detection among pedestrians and vehicles
- Attaches securely to forklift vehicle
- The Indicator gives both an audible and visual alarm and features a distance and volume setting; the Indicator is installed on the dashboard of the driver’s cab
Pedestrian Proximity Tag:
- Detects approaching vehicles and issues proximity alerts to pedestrians
- Configurable and rechargeable
• The Output Device is an intermediate device that enables additional items to
operate through it. The Output Device has a total of three channels which can be
easily paired with a speed controller, lights, audible alarm, or other product. It is
recommended that the Output Device is installed inside the cab.
Contact a Sales Rep for more information