OE Attachment’s Forklift Safety Device (FLSD) is a safety solution engineered to prevent forklift-related accidents, injuries, and property damage by providing real-time monitoring and safety alerts well before accidents occur. Using a patented system of sensors and cameras that are installed onto the forklift, all data is transmitted back to the driver via a touchscreen monitor mounted in the forklift cab or can be integrated using an existing video panel. The screen will instantly alert the driver if a safety hazard is imminent, allowing them ample time to take corrective action.
FORKLIFT SAFETY DEVICE OPERATOR FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Dynamically calculates and displays residual load capacity while stationary or in motion (patented technology).
- Real-time status of the available speed, load and residual capacity of the vehicle.
- Monitors, senses, and responds to external dynamic factors including acceleration, speed, ground slope, load center, mast position, and other conditions.
- Enhanced visibility. Forklift camera can provide additional sightlines.
- Video output provides vehicle status information to the operator.